This 9" was the first serrated bread and roast slicer created by MAC.Â The revolutionary "scalloped" serrations cut through breads and roasts without tearing them apart.Â To maximize its effectiveness use an exaggerated, long, sawing action and use as little pressure as possible to create even, thin slices.
Knife Length: 13.75"
Weight: 5.0 oz
Blade Length: 8.75"
Blade Height: 1.23"
Blade Thickness: 2.0 mm
Chef Series Features:
Ask a question about this product
- 2.0-2.5mm thin blades for less wedging into cuts and for producing a sharper knife.
- Original Molybdenum steel has better edge-retention and is easier to sharpen than most other brands.
- Western-style shapes with a pointed tip and a handle that is in-line with the spine of the blade (On most knives in this series).
- Light-weight due to the lack of a bolster and the thin blade eases stress on your hand and arm.
- Razor-sharp edge that made MAC knives famous over 40 years ago.
- Completely tapered from spine to edge, creating a V-shaped blade that glides through cuts with ease.
- Perfectly balanced weight distribution creates a sense of comfort when holding the knife and keeps you in control of the blade.
- Slightly curved edge allows you to use almost any style of cutting whether it is a European rocking motion or a Japanese slicing motion.
- Pakka wood handle has the look and feel of natural wood but lasts much longer. (Except PB-60)
- Comfortable balance, light-weight, sharp edge, and thin blade all combine to create a precision tool that is easy to handle and control; reducing the risk of hurting yourself while working on the cutting board.
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review.